Joining the Consortium
The Security Transparency Consortium welcomes membership from those who agree with our objectives and activities.
We consider the efforts to reduce supply chain security risks gained by the Consortium as an asset and will share them with our members.
Conditions for joining the Consortium
1. To be able to agree with the objectives and activities of the Consortium.
2. To be able to participate in the consortium’s working group activities after joining the consortium.
3. To be approved as a member by the Consortium Steering Committee (see Article 5 “Membership examination” of the Membership Regulations).
4. To be able to accept the rules and regulations set forth by the Consortium.
Types of membership
・Corporate members: Members of corporations, companies and organizations that agree with the objectives of the Consortium (collectively referred to as “corporate members”).
・Individual members: Members such as experts who are recognized by the Consortium’s Steering Committee as contributing to the Consortium’s activities.
Membership fees, etc.
No admission fee or annual membership fee is charged.
However, members are responsible for their own expenses (transportation, etc.) incurred when participating in general meetings and working group activities.
How to apply
Please fill out the attached application form and send it to the Security Transparency Consortium Secretariat by e-mail.
For corporations and individuals considering joining the consortium, please refer in particular to the consortium regulations and membership regulations before submitting your application for membership (there are clauses regarding membership).
Corporate members (members of corporations, companies, and organizations)
- ALAXALA Networks Corporation
- NRI SecureTechnologies, Ltd.
- NTT DATA Group Corporation
- FFRI Security, Inc.
- Cisco Systems G.K.
- Tokyo Electron Ltd.
- NEC Corporation
- NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation